2. The personal data we collect about you
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
- Identity Data includes your first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender and your measurements if you attend a fitting with us (either before or after placing an order with us for our products or services) and your photograph;
- Contact Data includes postal addresses, billing addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers (including mobile phone numbers);
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details;
- Transaction Data includes details about payments and other details of products and services purchased from us;
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. Profile Data includes your reasons for placing an order with us (e.g. a special occasion, such as a birthday or wedding), details about your profession, family and lifestyle (to the extent relevant to enable us to supply appropriate products and services to you), your preferences about fabrics, colours, tailoring and fit, and any other personal preferences or requirements relevant to the products or services we are providing to you. We also collect information about the history of our interactions and communications with you, such as garments we have made for you and any services we have provided to you, your personal interests, feedback, and any survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.