Our privacy promise
What is personal data?
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about you from which you can be identified.
- you visit our website using any device, including your mobile phone;
- you contact us by post, telephone or email;
- you attend a fitting with us, either before or after placing an order with us for our products or services; and
- when you place an order with us for our products or services, for example, when you commission us to make a garment for you, or when you ask us to alter or repair a garment we have made for you.
- explains how we collect, use and store personal data about you; and
- tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Our privacy notice is set out in a layered format so that you can click through to the information you want to find using the headings set out below. You can also download a full pdf version of our policy here.